- August 5, 2013
- 0 Comments
So recently we have really been hooked on the Hazelnut Cake and Muffin Mix that we just added to the store. This cake and muffin mix can be transformed into all types of Paleo safe treats that just make our mouth water. Recently, Hannah from Paleo Baking Co. shared this delicious Blueberry Muffin recipe that utilizes the Hazelnut mix.
This recipe will make about 18 muffins per a batch and the directions are dead simple. Take a go at adding your own special twists to the recipe and let us know how it turned out in the comments.
- 1 package of Hazelnut Cake and Muffin Mix
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup liquid coconut oil (melted)
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- 1 cup fresh or dried blueberries
- Make Hazelnut Cake and Muffin Mix according to package instructions, combining vanilla with wet ingredients before adding dry mix.
- Stir in blueberries, then spoon batter into individual muffin papers.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes until muffins golden brown on top and an inserted toothpick comes out clean.