- May 29, 2013
- 0 Comments
We have teamed up with True Pasture Beef to bring the freshest possible grass fed beef right to your doorstep. Unfortunately this great service is limited to the San Diego area, but if you do live in San Diego this is a great opportunity.
Hows it work?
- We let you know what possible days during the month your beef can be delivered.
- You select a day. This will be the day each month that your beef arrives.
- Your grass fed beef is delivered to your door in a cooler between the hours of 4:30 and 7:00 am.
- You bring your grass fed beef inside by 9:30 am.
- You enjoy your grass fed sustainably raised beef.
- You put the cooler outside the next month the night before your scheduled delivery.
Whats in the Box?
It depends. When you participate in a CSA (community supported agriculture) you are buying a share of cattle. This means that an animal will be divided among all the members of the share. Usually you will get a mix of half steaks, and half hamburger and sausage. We have a very good butcher–something that is very hard to find. When companies started becoming corporate and using machines, they lost sight of what it means to have a good butcher. Our butcher does everything by hand, allowing for lots of variety. As we grow we will offer even more selection within the CSA– members always getting first pick!
Whats it Cost?
- 3 months (8 pounds/month) - $289
- 6 months (8 pounds/month) - $469
If you would like some more information or are interested in signing up, then please fill out the form below and we will have someone contact you